Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it. (Proverbs 22:6)
PURPOSE: To teach children God’s Word, in a safe and nurturing environment, using creative methods to emphasize who God is, how we can know Him, and what He asks us to do. Also, encourage them to experience Jesus through the Word, worship, prayer and provide a biblical framework and foundation that will lead them to conversion, spiritual growth and a biblical worldview.
Thirty-Fourth Street Church of God Children’s Ministry consists of the following ministries for children ages three to eleven years old.
- Bible Discovery Hour (Sunday’s at 9:00 AM)
- Children’s Church – Children’s Church takes place during Sunday Morning Worship Service
- Kid’s Explosion (Wednesday’s 7:00 pm) – Mid-Week discipleship program for the children.
- Homework Central (Wednesday’s 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM, August – March)
- Kids Connection (3rd – 5th Graders) The social gatherings are a time for the children to develop friendships, provide opportunities to display good manners,
communicate effectively with others, and be considerate of the feeling of others.
First Lady Marva Scott- Elder, Sis. Ponda Battle